Organic food is grown naturally, without the use of pesticides, petroleum-based fertilizers, sewage sludge and genetically modified organisms. Weeds are controlled naturally in organic farming. Pests are controlled without taking antibiotics or growth hormones. All natural, hormone free and non GMO feed is given to Livestock and even diseases are prevented with natural methods.
Benefits of organic food
• Organic foods contain beneficial nutrients including antioxidants, helpful for people with allergies to foods.
• Organic farming reduces pollution and soil erosion, increase fertility, and use less energy. Thus, better for the environment.
• Organic meat and milk are 50% richer in certain key nutrients.
• Organic food is non- Genetically Modified Organisms.
• Organic produce is free from fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides.
• Organic food is more fresh and better in taste than regular food.
Organic food is considered to be more expensive and beneficial than conventional food as its production cost is typically higher due to greater labor inputs. With the increasing demand for organic food, there are still plenty of business opportunities for people living in the US to profit from the organic agriculture market. Whether you grow one type of organic food item or have a large business of organic produce, list your business on TripKen Ads and enhance your online presence. At this marketplace, you will find hundreds of sellers and buyers of organic produce.