There are several grains with different flavors and textures to get the balance of proteins, calories and several essential nutrients which our body needs. These seeds of plants have fed the earth's population for many years. According to nutrition experts, it is recommended to eat plenty of grains for a healthy diet.
Food that is made from wheat, rice, oats, cornmeal, barley or another cereal grain is referred to a grain product. Grain products include bread, pasta, oatmeal, breakfast cereals, muffins, wheat bran, tortillas, and grits. Grains are further divided into two subgroups - Whole Grains and Refined Grains.
• Whole Grains include wheat flour, bulgur, oatmeal, whole cornmeal, and brown rice.
• Refined Grains include white flour, de-germed cornmeal, white bread, and white rice.
Grains are the good sources of a healthy diet that contain nutrients including fiber, vitamins B, and minerals including iron, magnesium, and selenium. With their increasing demand, one can make a good income out of it. If you’re a seller of grain products, list your business on TripKen Ads and reach your customers. Not a seller? No problem! Buy grain products by searching the seller of your required products.
Health Benefits of Grains:
• Eating grains reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
• Consuming foods rich in fiber reduce constipation
• Help with weight management by providing a feeling of fullness with fewer calories